Rate this song

eCJaNa.jpg

BWA recording artist Breadwinner Kane is ready to set the streets on fire once again with the remix to his newest single "While She Talking" featuring his brother and Mentor Kevin Gates. This single will be on BWA Kane's upcoming album "Barely Famous" set for a February 2016 release. It will be a joint presentation with Bread Winners Association and Atlanta super producer Zaytoven with Zaytown USA.

"While She Talking" (Remix) is set for a International release December 5 2015 on iTunes and Google Play.

Follow @artillerysouf on twitter!

Follow @iamkevingates on twitter!

Follow @TanaStr8Cash on twitter!

Instagram: 1kanebwa

eCJaNa.jpg

BWA recording artist Breadwinner Kane is ready to set the streets on fire once again with the remix to his newest single "While She Talking" featuring his brother and Mentor Kevin Gates. This single will be on BWA Kane's upcoming album "Barely Famous" set for a February 2016 release. It will be a joint presentation with Bread Winners Association and Atlanta super producer Zaytoven with Zaytown USA.

"While She Talking" (Remix) is set for a International release December 5 2015 on iTunes and Google Play.

Follow @artillerysouf on twitter!

Follow @iamkevingates on twitter!

Follow @TanaStr8Cash on twitter!

Instagram: 1kanebwa

I guess I better whip out my.......lol

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.