Rate this song

cpP0OZ.jpg

The Craft of Rhyme Writing and composing songs was solely influenced by his older brother "BRANDON B. PITTS" Which he gives full credit for developing his passion for the art. When Big Bro would leave the pen and pad in his room, lil IP would sneak in and practice on his skills to be just like his older brother. So now world we have a product that's been sharpen by the up and down of his life experiences. With his very aggressive distinguished vocals and unforgettable Vincent Price type laugh. This is Southern Hip Hop at its finest. Credits recording with numerous of major artist. I hope you enjoy your musical experience......Ivan Pitts

Follow @pitts_ivan on twitter!

Facebook@IvanPitts

Instagram@i.p_mr._c.p

cpP0OZ.jpg

The Craft of Rhyme Writing and composing songs was solely influenced by his older brother "BRANDON B. PITTS" Which he gives full credit for developing his passion for the art. When Big Bro would leave the pen and pad in his room, lil IP would sneak in and practice on his skills to be just like his older brother. So now world we have a product that's been sharpen by the up and down of his life experiences. With his very aggressive distinguished vocals and unforgettable Vincent Price type laugh. This is Southern Hip Hop at its finest. Credits recording with numerous of major artist. I hope you enjoy your musical experience......Ivan Pitts

Follow @pitts_ivan on twitter!

Facebook@IvanPitts

Instagram@i.p_mr._c.p

hell yeah.  thats the ticket.

• 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.