Rate this song

dumb go

VG2oj3.jpg

Although he was born 30 miles south of the city, everything about Oomp Camp rapper, singer and producer Jaytez is so Atlanta.
Introduced to the music industry by hit-maker Roscoe Dash, this super talent is positioning himself to become a force to be reckoned with in the South.
His track record proves that he is on his way to the top –and nothing or no one will stop him.
He joined Oomp Camp in early 2012 as a producer and by midyear was working with the label as a bona fide artist.
“The demand for good music is what made me want to do this,” he said.
And Jayzez isn’t a rookie when it comes to giving the people what they want. He’s been in the music industry for years and was previously signed to a small indie label.
With hit songs like “Spendin all This Money” and “I’m Ballin,” his style reflects the nightlife and culture of the city he’s striving to be the hometown hero of –partying, fun and no limits. Fused with catchy hooks and unmistakable lyrics, his music is aiding Atlanta in remaining a hub for great talent.
By creating a song for the Atlanta Falcons that is being entertained as an official song for the team, he is well on his way to being able to check many feats off his list. That’s because he believes that the will to win is everything.
His musical influences include the old and new school sounds of Earth, Wind & Fire, the Gap Band, Frankie Beverly and Maze, T.I., Gucci Mane and DJ Montay.
His personal drive shines through his records and shows his fans that Jayzez isn’t afraid to push the envelope when it comes to music.
“I’m not afraid to be me. I don’t care what people think. I am my own man.”

Follow @jaytez_super on twitter!

http://instagram.com/jaytez_super

VG2oj3.jpg

Although he was born 30 miles south of the city, everything about Oomp Camp rapper, singer and producer Jaytez is so Atlanta.

Introduced to the music industry by hit-maker Roscoe Dash, this super talent is positioning himself to become a force to be reckoned with in the South.

His track record proves that he is on his way to the top –and nothing or no one will stop him.

He joined Oomp Camp in early 2012 as a producer and by midyear was working with the label as a bona fide artist.

“The demand for good music is what made me want to do this,” he said.

And Jayzez isn’t a rookie when it comes to giving the people what they want. He’s been in the music industry for years and was previously signed to a small indie label.

With hit songs like “Spendin all This Money” and “I’m Ballin,” his style reflects the nightlife and culture of the city he’s striving to be the hometown hero of –partying, fun and no limits. Fused with catchy hooks and unmistakable lyrics, his music is aiding Atlanta in remaining a hub for great talent.

By creating a song for the Atlanta Falcons that is being entertained as an official song for the team, he is well on his way to being able to check many feats off his list. That’s because he believes that the will to win is everything.

His musical influences include the old and new school sounds of Earth, Wind & Fire, the Gap Band, Frankie Beverly and Maze, T.I., Gucci Mane and DJ Montay.

His personal drive shines through his records and shows his fans that Jayzez isn’t afraid to push the envelope when it comes to music.

“I’m not afraid to be me. I don’t care what people think. I am my own man.”

Follow @jaytez_super on twitter!

http://instagram.com/jaytez_super

cool

[Nice ]

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.