Rate this song

RVqQe8.jpg

Hailing from the streets of South Carolina, this self-proclaimed, “Country Boy with a Million dollar swag” is loved by the Ladies and respected in the streets. With his current single “Breadwinner” Featuring Trina is Blazing up the airwaves, this Young handsome rapper, producer and songwriter is starting to create a buzz throughout the South.

Having started his musical career off by producing, Mo Beatz grew tired of rappers wasting his time and starting rapping to his own beats, “I started rapping about my life. People accepted me so I kept going hard.” It was that support that led Mo Beatz to churn out two projects, Mo Beatz Series 1 and Da Introduction of the PaperBoy.

!

With the release of his new mixtape, PaperBoy Reloaded, Mo Beatz is poised to make some serious noise in the rap game. Along with “Breadwinner,” tracks like “Money Problems,” “Really” and “Pluto” tell the story of a man who’s overcome many trials and is now living the life he was destined to live...The Good Life. Hosted by DJ Kutt Throat and peppered with cameos from artists Mykko Montana, Chill Will Flex Twaine and others, PaperBoy Reloaded features from some of Street Music’s finest and offers something for everybody.

!

One thing is for sure; Mo Beatz is here to stay. His Work Ethic is on Par with Jay Z, be Sure to be on the Lookout for This Young Rising Star...

The MoBeatz mixtape, Paperboy Reloaded, is available on www.livemixtapes.com.

Follow @mobeatzsc30 on twitter!

http://www.instagram.com/mobeatzsc

http://www.facebook.com/mobeatz313

HOT BANGER

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.