Rate this song

nz8QEC.jpg

Omari Ishmael Grandberry (born November 12, 1984), known as Omarion, is an American R&B singer, songwriter, dancer and actor. He was best known as the lead singer of R&B group B2K. Managed by Christopher B. Stokes, the group achieved success with hits like "Bump, Bump, Bump". After the group's disbandment, Omarion released his debut solo album O. The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 spawning two hits, "O" and "Touch". Omarion received a Grammy nomination for the album at the 48th Grammy Awards for Best Contemporary R&B Album. His second solo album, 21 (2006), which contained hits "Entourage" and "Ice Box". Omarion also ventured into acting, with appearances in films, You Got Served, Fat Albert, Somebody Help Me, The Proud Family Movie and Feel the Noise. His third album Ollusion was released January 12, 2010 with the lead single "I Get It In". He is now a new artist of Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group label and is also a managed artist of Jay-Z's Roc Nation label.

Follow @1Omarion on twitter!

http://www.thefader.com/2015/02/17/omarion-post-to-be-video

nz8QEC.jpg

Omari Ishmael Grandberry (born November 12, 1984), known as Omarion, is an American R&B singer, songwriter, dancer and actor. He was best known as the lead singer of R&B group B2K. Managed by Christopher B. Stokes, the group achieved success with hits like "Bump, Bump, Bump". After the group's disbandment, Omarion released his debut solo album O. The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 spawning two hits, "O" and "Touch". Omarion received a Grammy nomination for the album at the 48th Grammy Awards for Best Contemporary R&B Album. His second solo album, 21 (2006), which contained hits "Entourage" and "Ice Box". Omarion also ventured into acting, with appearances in films, You Got Served, Fat Albert, Somebody Help Me, The Proud Family Movie and Feel the Noise. His third album Ollusion was released January 12, 2010 with the lead single "I Get It In". He is now a new artist of Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group label and is also a managed artist of Jay-Z's Roc Nation label.

real talk

nz8QEC.jpg

another hit

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.