Rate this song

lzVy0x.jpg

Lets not Focus on Wear Young Memph is from at the moment. His Name says it all but It Aint where your from Its where you’re at!!! or

Google Young Memph

World Wide Muzic Introduced Young Memph with his first single Chunk Up Da Deuces. Hitting #4 On Mediabase Indi Urban Charts. #10 On Mediabase Rhythmic Chart. #78 On National Top 200 Charts #1 On National Air Play Top 50 Indi Chart and So On…

Then Young Memph Hooked with South Side of 808 Mafia and we gave you the street Banger, Doin Da Most. The record is so street hot it caused others to blatantly bite Young Memphs Style, Delivery and overall record concept That’s Doin DA Most ….

Then we hit the world with Shame On Hip Hop Fa Leavin Out My Djs. As a former DJ, that DJ outlet made me fall in love with hip hop so I salute Memph for taking my moaning and complaining about what the crab MC’s have done to hip hop & da Dj’s and making an anthem that not only the Dj’s are feeling but have radio listeners hitting the lines with disbelief that a southern artist is killing the record in the manor that Young Memph did….

For the Apex, the Climax we now give you Loser The Strip Club banger to make’em throw da dollars. Why is it a radio banger because the beat is crazy the 2nd verse change up is wild, the chorus is 100 and every woman can point back to a Loser in her life and again Young Memph has remained consistent with murdering the tracks. Enjoy and be Blessed

Follow @young_memph on twitter!

http://soundcloud.com/youngmemph/young-memph-loser

YouTube: YOUNGMEMPH901

Instagram: @youngmemph

lzVy0x.jpgLOSER

Lets not Focus on Wear Young Memph is from at the moment. His Name says it all but It Aint where your from Its where you’re at!!! or

Google Young Memph

World Wide Muzic Introduced Young Memph with his first single Chunk Up Da Deuces. Hitting #4 On Mediabase Indi Urban Charts. #10 On Mediabase Rhythmic Chart. #78 On National Top 200 Charts #1 On National Air Play Top 50 Indi Chart and So On…

Then Young Memph Hooked with South Side of 808 Mafia and we gave you the street Banger, Doin Da Most. The record is so street hot it caused others to blatantly bite Young Memphs Style, Delivery and overall record concept That’s Doin DA Most ….

Then we hit the world with Shame On Hip Hop Fa Leavin Out My Djs. As a former DJ, that DJ outlet made me fall in love with hip hop so I salute Memph for taking my moaning and complaining about what the crab MC’s have done to hip hop & da Dj’s and making an anthem that not only the Dj’s are feeling but have radio listeners hitting the lines with disbelief that a southern artist is killing the record in the manor that Young Memph did….

For the Apex, the Climax we now give you Loser The Strip Club banger to make’em throw da dollars. Why is it a radio banger because the beat is crazy the 2nd verse change up is wild, the chorus is 100 and every woman can point back to a Loser in her life and again Young Memph has remained consistent with murdering the tracks. Enjoy and be Blessed

lzVy0x.jpg

Google Young Memph

Nice Track!
Email Us: RomanRoxford@Gmail.com if you plan on needing spins on Radio!

lzVy0x.jpgHot ish

Google Young Memph

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.