Rate this song

NQdMY7.jpg

Walk the Moon (sometimes stylized as WALK THE MOON) is an American pop/indie rock band based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Lead singer Nicholas Petricca started the band in 2008 and went through several member changes before finally coming together with current members Kevin Ray, Sean Waugaman, and Eli Maiman in 2010. The band derives their name from the song "Walking on the Moon" by The Police. The group independently released their debut album, i want! i want!, in November 2010, receiving airplay for the track "Anna Sun" on WKCO, WCRD, WWCD, WFPK, WKNH, WRLT, and WTMD. In February 2011, Walk the Moon signed with Mick Management. They signed to RCA Records and released their first official album, Walk the Moon, in June 2012. Their self-titled debut is composed of many of their original tracks from i want! i want! as well as new tracks that were written specifically for the album and were meant to reflect the kind of energy the band produced in their live shows.

SPIN Magazine has described them as a "poppy, art-rock quartet". They were also deemed a Nylon Magazine Band Crush for their "swirly pop beats, infectious guitar riffs, and loud, sing-a-long choruses."

Follow @WALKTHEMOONband on twitter!

http://walkthemoonband.com

mad

NQdMY7.jpg

Walk the Moon (sometimes stylized as WALK THE MOON) is an American pop/indie rock band based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Lead singer Nicholas Petricca started the band in 2008 and went through several member changes before finally coming together with current members Kevin Ray, Sean Waugaman, and Eli Maiman in 2010. The band derives their name from the song "Walking on the Moon" by The Police. The group independently released their debut album, i want! i want!, in November 2010, receiving airplay for the track "Anna Sun" on WKCO, WCRD, WWCD, WFPK, WKNH, WRLT, and WTMD. In February 2011, Walk the Moon signed with Mick Management. They signed to RCA Records and released their first official album, Walk the Moon, in June 2012. Their self-titled debut is composed of many of their original tracks from i want! i want! as well as new tracks that were written specifically for the album and were meant to reflect the kind of energy the band produced in their live shows.

SPIN Magazine has described them as a "poppy, art-rock quartet". They were also deemed a Nylon Magazine Band Crush for their "swirly pop beats, infectious guitar riffs, and loud, sing-a-long choruses."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NQdMY7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

NQdMY7.jpg

!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.