Rate this song

29uvvjc.jpg

Samuel Frederick "Sam" Smith (born 19 May 1992) is a British singer-songwriter. He rose to fame in October 2012 when he was featured on Disclosure's breakthrough single "Latch", which peaked at #11 on the UK chart. His subsequent feature—on Naughty Boy's "La La La"—earned him his first #1 single in May 2013.

In December 2013, he was nominated for the 2014 BRIT Critics' Choice Award and the BBC's Sound of 2014 poll, both of which he won. He released his debut studio album, In the Lonely Hour, in May 2014 on Capitol Records. The lead single, "Lay Me Down", was released prior to "La La La". The second single was "Money on My Mind". The album's third single "Stay with Me" was an international success, peaking atop the UK Singles Chart and reaching number 2 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.

Follow @samsmithworld on twitter!

thatnks!!

29uvvjc.jpg

Samuel Frederick "Sam" Smith (born 19 May 1992) is a British singer-songwriter. He rose to fame in October 2012 when he was featured on Disclosure's breakthrough single "Latch", which peaked at #11 on the UK chart. His subsequent feature—on Naughty Boy's "La La La"—earned him his first #1 single in May 2013.

In December 2013, he was nominated for the 2014 BRIT Critics' Choice Award and the BBC's Sound of 2014 poll, both of which he won. He released his debut studio album, In the Lonely Hour, in May 2014 on Capitol Records. The lead single, "Lay Me Down", was released prior to "La La La". The second single was "Money on My Mind". The album's third single "Stay with Me" was an international success, peaking atop the UK Singles Chart and reaching number 2 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.

she gon stay with me now big tune

• 2 weeks later...

29uvvjc.jpg

This is a classic

29uvvjc.jpg

This is a very popular song

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

29uvvjc.jpg

LOVE THIS SONG

29uvvjc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.