Rate this song

2i06w5j.jpg

Onika Tanya Maraj (born December 8, 1982), known by her stage name Nicki Minaj (/mɪˈnɑːʒ/), is an American[1] rapper, singer, songwriter and actress. Born in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago and raised in Jamaica, Queens, New York, she gained public notability after releasing the mixtapes Playtime is Over (2007), Sucka Free (2008), and Beam Me Up Scotty (2009). Minaj subsequently signed a recording contract with Young Money Entertainment in 2009. Her debut studio album Pink Friday (2010) peaked at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200, and spawned the top-ten single "Super Bass". During its promotional campaign, Minaj became the first female solo artist to have seven singles simultaneously chart on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.

Minaj earned her second number-one record in the United States with her follow-up album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (2012); its lead single "Starships" reached number five on the Billboard Hot 100, and stands as her highest-charting song in the United States. It was reissued as an expanded version subtitled The Re-Up several months following its initial launch. Minaj served as a voice actress in the animated film Ice Age: Continental Drift in 2012, appeared as a judge on the twelfth season of American Idol in 2013, and made her acting debut in the film The Other Woman in 2014. Her upcoming third studio album The Pinkprint (2014) is preceded by the singles "Pills n Potions" and "Anaconda".

Minaj is the first female artist included on MTV's Annual Hottest MC List, with The New York Times suggesting that some consider her "the most influential female rapper of all time". Her rapping is distinctive for its fast flow, use of alter egos and accents, notably British cockney. Her outlandish and colorful costumes, wigs and clothing have given her recognition as a fashion icon. In April 2013, Minaj became the most-charted female rapper in the history of the Billboard Hot 100, with over 44 appearances. She has endorsed Adidas, MAC Cosmetics and Pepsi. She has earned eight BET Awards, four American Music Awards, two MTV Music Awards, an MTV Europe Music Award, five Billboard Music Awards and Billboard's 2011 Rising Star award.

Follow @NickiMinaj on twitter!

https://itun.es/us/eui11

Got alot of time for Miss Minaj. Shes cleverly reintroduced her lyrical skill into her most recent releases. She went all the way left with the pop thing a few years ago and although put on a brave face about it I know she heard what the masses were saying and went back to the blueprint. Thankfully! 

Anyway, I dont like this song but ima need it. Luckily her other most recent efforts are good enough to bypass this. I like the concept and the creativity I just dont think it works sonically. 

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.