Rate this song

t0jnua.jpg

Major Money was born March 2, 1982 in Houston, Texas into a strict gospel upbringing. Music was the focal point in a family where music often times was the only means for survival. In major’s words, “I was born on a church pew, the last row way in the back” We couldn’t play secular music in my house, only gospel; Tramaine Hawkins, John P. Key, Mississippi Mass Choir, and Shirley, you know the good stuff, but growing up in the 80′s and early 90′s in a low income home in the ghettos on the north side of Houston was the fuel needed to ignite the fire that is now known as MAJOR MONEY!

I started running packs when I was 9, the older cats would give me 10 or 20 bucks to ride from one set of the apartments to another and honestly I had no idea what was in the bag I just knew I was making money and we needed it. I never looked in it because I was told not to. Eventually I was making trips every other day and the packages got bigger and instead of the 10′s n 20′s it was 50′s n 100′s. By the time I was 11 I had over $8000 saved keeping it pinned to the back of my dresser drawers in church socks. In my world I was rich and there was nothing anyone could do to change my mind, so I struck out from my parents into this belly we call American culture. I was living from place to place for the next 2 years; mostly destitute, I picked up hustling to survive. This is when I was introduced to the “crack” game, at the age of 13. By this time I was living on the streets of Dallas after a two week trial at my father’s house, which only solidified my belief that living with someone was not for me. I was

once again on the streets. I was given 5 stones and was told to sell these stones for 20 bucks a pop and after that I was to keep 20 and give the 80 back. So that’s what I did, and I was making it eating good and staying with a homie and his mom until that ended when we got caught for stealing cars. So, I had to get my own place. I knew this one older female that I sold to that wasn’t that bad out there yet, so I used her to get my first apartment at the age of 13. I was staying in Barbara Jordan projects hustling, but all the time loving the new music that I was finally able to listen to. I moved back to Houston only a year later to take over a lease when my mom remarried and moved to a new place. Back in Houston on the north side, paying $365 a month plus utilities for a 2 bed 2 bath at 14. By this time I was heavy into writing songs and producing music. I had met a man by the name of Mr. Brown who was the first to recognize my hunger and talents. He bought me an Ensoniq es-10 which was the starting point of my musical career. I recorded my first single “What’s Ur Name” which I took to a local DJ by the name of Madd Hadda who was then at 102jamz, and he played it for a whole weekend, but I still needed work. I was in a singing group named FLAJ and we were an r&b group, but we met a guy by the name of V. Micheal McKay and we started singing gospel. We performed with the then unknown Yolanda Adams at the Texas gospel music awards and eventually started opening up for John p Key one of my childhood idols…..good times.

I always loved gospel music but at this point in my life I had seen so much, yet didn’t have the resources to obtain the things I longed for. So I was constantly at war with myself over the choice of music to pursue. By this point, my group and I were heavy in the talent show circuit, winning showcase after showcase, which eventually led to the meeting of Brad Jordan a.k.a Scarface, who signed me to my first record deal in 1995 to Interface records which led to working with all the Houston greats like the Geto Boys, Big Mike, Mike Dean, and N.O Joe, just to name a few. I worked on some of best projects like The Geto boy’s “resurrection” and Scareface’s “My Homies” After working under Scarface for years with no advance me and my group FLAJ were induced to Rap-a-lot Records who had no need for a singing group after the less than stellar release of their first r&b act. We were quickly induced to nootribe/virgin which lasted only a few short years before eventually getting dropped, after their first attempt with r&b didn’t take off.

NuMoney Recordz was established in 2005. This label would be a hip hop label that incorporated both rap and R&B. The mission of NuMoney Recordz is to take on the giants of the industry and shake things up!.

Follow @MAJOR_MONEY__ on twitter!

http://NuMoneyRecordz.com

Facebook: whoismajormoney

Youtube: /whoismajormoney

468.gif

Юридическая компания Аарон.

Регистрация и Ликвидация ООО ИП Нижний Новгород.

вывод из состава участников ооо

план ликвидации аварии на предприятии

исковое заявление о выслуге лет

порядок создания хозяйственных организаций

открыть ип в санкт петербурге

порядок действий при регистрации ооо

юрист по земельным вопросам бесплатно

t0jnua.jpg

Major Money was born March 2, 1982 in Houston, Texas into a strict gospel upbringing. Music was the focal point in a family where music often times was the only means for survival. In major’s words, “I was born on a church pew, the last row way in the back” We couldn’t play secular music in my house, only gospel; Tramaine Hawkins, John P. Key, Mississippi Mass Choir, and Shirley, you know the good stuff, but growing up in the 80′s and early 90′s in a low income home in the ghettos on the north side of Houston was the fuel needed to ignite the fire that is now known as MAJOR MONEY!

I started running packs when I was 9, the older cats would give me 10 or 20 bucks to ride from one set of the apartments to another and honestly I had no idea what was in the bag I just knew I was making money and we needed it. I never looked in it because I was told not to. Eventually I was making trips every other day and the packages got bigger and instead of the 10′s n 20′s it was 50′s n 100′s. By the time I was 11 I had over $8000 saved keeping it pinned to the back of my dresser drawers in church socks. In my world I was rich and there was nothing anyone could do to change my mind, so I struck out from my parents into this belly we call American culture. I was living from place to place for the next 2 years; mostly destitute, I picked up hustling to survive. This is when I was introduced to the “crack” game, at the age of 13. By this time I was living on the streets of Dallas after a two week trial at my father’s house, which only solidified my belief that living with someone was not for me. I was

once again on the streets. I was given 5 stones and was told to sell these stones for 20 bucks a pop and after that I was to keep 20 and give the 80 back. So that’s what I did, and I was making it eating good and staying with a homie and his mom until that ended when we got caught for stealing cars. So, I had to get my own place. I knew this one older female that I sold to that wasn’t that bad out there yet, so I used her to get my first apartment at the age of 13. I was staying in Barbara Jordan projects hustling, but all the time loving the new music that I was finally able to listen to. I moved back to Houston only a year later to take over a lease when my mom remarried and moved to a new place. Back in Houston on the north side, paying $365 a month plus utilities for a 2 bed 2 bath at 14. By this time I was heavy into writing songs and producing music. I had met a man by the name of Mr. Brown who was the first to recognize my hunger and talents. He bought me an Ensoniq es-10 which was the starting point of my musical career. I recorded my first single “What’s Ur Name” which I took to a local DJ by the name of Madd Hadda who was then at 102jamz, and he played it for a whole weekend, but I still needed work. I was in a singing group named FLAJ and we were an r&b group, but we met a guy by the name of V. Micheal McKay and we started singing gospel. We performed with the then unknown Yolanda Adams at the Texas gospel music awards and eventually started opening up for John p Key one of my childhood idols…..good times.

I always loved gospel music but at this point in my life I had seen so much, yet didn’t have the resources to obtain the things I longed for. So I was constantly at war with myself over the choice of music to pursue. By this point, my group and I were heavy in the talent show circuit, winning showcase after showcase, which eventually led to the meeting of Brad Jordan a.k.a Scarface, who signed me to my first record deal in 1995 to Interface records which led to working with all the Houston greats like the Geto Boys, Big Mike, Mike Dean, and N.O Joe, just to name a few. I worked on some of best projects like The Geto boy’s “resurrection” and Scareface’s “My Homies” After working under Scarface for years with no advance me and my group FLAJ were induced to Rap-a-lot Records who had no need for a singing group after the less than stellar release of their first r&b act. We were quickly induced to nootribe/virgin which lasted only a few short years before eventually getting dropped, after their first attempt with r&b didn’t take off.

NuMoney Recordz was established in 2005. This label would be a hip hop label that incorporated both rap and R&B. The mission of NuMoney Recordz is to take on the giants of the industry and shake things up!.

Nice track, will play it.

t0jnua.jpg

major iz da word !

t0jnua.jpg

Shit Is Hot That Dirty Dirty Is Whats Up! @kidfresh937

t0jnua.jpg

REALLY HOT DOWN BOTTOM

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.