Sign in to follow this  
2dopeboyz

FSD Giveaway: Bas @ Sub-T – June 18th

Rate this topic

BasLastWinterTour

On Wednesday June 18th, Dreamville and Interscope’s own Bas will close out his Last Winter tour in Chicago with a show at Subterranean. Bas will be performing his new album, Last Winter, while Mint Lab Astronauts and RoGizz will be rounding out the bill. The show, which is 17+, will kick off promptly at 8pm. Tickets are only $12 and available right here.

However, today we do have a pair of tickets to giveaway to one lucky reader. Hit the jump now to find out how you can win free tickets to catch Bas live at Sub-T on June 18th.

To win, you must be the first person to correctly answer the trivia question below, and tweet me (@someguynamedty) with the hashtags #FSDGiveaway and #LastWinterTour. You also must be following me, so I can DM you if you’re the winner. Got it? Good.

Name the Chicago native that Bas has collaborated with, who also happens to call Dreamville home.

The post FSD Giveaway: Bas @ Sub-T – June 18th appeared first on Fake Shore Drive.

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this