Rate this song

aykefk.jpg

Los Angeles-based producer Amiratti lands multi-platinum stars Krayzie Bone, Ray J and California rap-sensation Ya Boy for ‘High As Me.” The song makes it’s debuts in music video form on VEVO – TODAY, MAY 20th. The music video, which stars the producer and song’s featured artists, is the first from Amiratti’s forthcoming EP debut, Gods Gift available in 2014.

WATCH ‘HIGH AS ME’ with Krayzie Bone, Ray J and Ya Boy HERE

Ratti says, “My philosophy to good music is to pull from my experiences and surroundings for a track then I find the best artists to compliment the beat and voilá, the magic happens.”

Amiratti’s video to ‘High As Me’ features 2-time Grammy Winner Krayzie Bone from Bone Thugs N Harmony, Oxygen’s reality game show host Ray J and Rich Rocka aka Ya Boy. With sultry clips of ladies swimming, smoke filled rooms and balconies overlooking Los Angeles’ sunsets, the video fits perfect with the fluid rap lines and relaxed synths. ‘High As Me’ easily becomes a summer-ready hit with its laid-back, but driving track.

Originally from Dubai, Amiratti developed his ear and love for music in the early years of his life. Growing up in Dubai, he prides himself on having his birthplace influence the music. The rest of his inspiration comes from Los Angeles, where he grew up since age 11. Since 2001, Amiratti has worked with numerous artists and produced music for both TV and Film.

Follow @AmirattiMusic on twitter!

Channel Name: AmirattiVEVO

FaceBook: amiratti.music

Instagram: Amiratti

Google Plus: Amiratti.music

http://soundcloud.com/amiratti

http://www.reverbnation.com/amiratti

• 1 month later...
Guest ceo_had2doitrecords

Your tracks sound hard. Email one to had2doitradio@gmail.com and I got the perfect artist to push it. This song is cool though.. follow us @lavaarmedia @had2doitradio @breadNbutterFA 

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.