Rate this song

zlc18j.jpg

Keyshia Cole Gibson (born October 15, 1981), known by her stage name Keyshia Cole is an American singer-songwriter, record producer and television personality. She was born in Oakland, California, and her career began when she met MC Hammer at the age of twelve and later met rapper Tupac Shakur. At the age of eighteen she moved to Los Angeles and was later introduced to A&M Records. She released her debut album, The Way It Is (2005), which five singles: "Never", "I Changed My Mind", "(I Just Want It) To Be Over", "I Should Have Cheated", and "Love". It was certified gold within 17 weeks, and then platinum just eight weeks later. The album stayed on the charts for over a year, eventually selling over 1.6 million copies.

Cole release her second album Just Like You (2007), the album debuted and peaked at number two on the Billboard 200. It was nominated for Best Contemporary R&B Album at the 50th Grammy Awards. The album has been certified platinum in sales by the Recording Industry Association of America, and has sold 1.7 million copies in the U.S. A Different Me is Cole's third album, released in 2008. The album debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 with first week sales of 322,000, the highest of Cole's career. The album has been certified platinum by the RIAA.

Calling All Hearts is Cole's fourth album, released on December 21, 2010 in the United States by Geffen Records. The album debuted and peaked at number nine on the Billboard 200, with first week sales of 129,000. The album has sold 400,000 copies in the U.S. as of November 2012. Coles fifth album Woman to Woman (2012) debuted at number ten on the Billboard 200, with first week sales of 96,000, lower than her last effort. The album has sold 329,000 copies in the U.S. as of September 2013.

Besides music Cole has ventured into reality television, she signed to a record breaking reality/documentary series Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is which aired on BET from 2006 until 2008, giving viewers a closer look into Cole's career and family life with her biological mother and sister. Her second reality show, Family First premiered on October 9, 2012.

Follow @KeyshiaCole on twitter!

http://keyshiacole.com

How do you download it

i'll tr to spin this one

zlc18j.jpg

Keyshia Cole Gibson (born October 15, 1981), known by her stage name Keyshia Cole is an American singer-songwriter, record producer and television personality. She was born in Oakland, California, and her career began when she met MC Hammer at the age of twelve and later met rapper Tupac Shakur. At the age of eighteen she moved to Los Angeles and was later introduced to A&M Records. She released her debut album, The Way It Is (2005), which five singles: "Never", "I Changed My Mind", "(I Just Want It) To Be Over", "I Should Have Cheated", and "Love". It was certified gold within 17 weeks, and then platinum just eight weeks later. The album stayed on the charts for over a year, eventually selling over 1.6 million copies.
Cole release her second album Just Like You (2007), the album debuted and peaked at number two on the Billboard 200. It was nominated for Best Contemporary R&B Album at the 50th Grammy Awards. The album has been certified platinum in sales by the Recording Industry Association of America, and has sold 1.7 million copies in the U.S. A Different Me is Cole's third album, released in 2008. The album debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 with first week sales of 322,000, the highest of Cole's career. The album has been certified platinum by the RIAA.
Calling All Hearts is Cole's fourth album, released on December 21, 2010 in the United States by Geffen Records. The album debuted and peaked at number nine on the Billboard 200, with first week sales of 129,000. The album has sold 400,000 copies in the U.S. as of November 2012. Coles fifth album Woman to Woman (2012) debuted at number ten on the Billboard 200, with first week sales of 96,000, lower than her last effort. The album has sold 329,000 copies in the U.S. as of September 2013.
Besides music Cole has ventured into reality television, she signed to a record breaking reality/documentary series Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is which aired on BET from 2006 until 2008, giving viewers a closer look into Cole's career and family life with her biological mother and sister. Her second reality show, Family First premiered on October 9, 2012.

Follow @KeyshiaCole on twitter!

http://keyshiacole.com

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.