Rate this song

• 2 weeks later...

yo dj dceezy whats good hey man put me down on getting alot of the jigg music clean and dirty and instrumental if u can get it im from shreveport louisiana and u would think i can get alot of it nottt.... i know some of ya go dj bro down here dj phat work with the radio station here but he is always busy and on the go do my email is djqball5000@gmail.com let me know if its anything u need hit me up

baalpeetor whats good fam yo i wanted to know im from shreveport and its hard trying to get that jigg music from down there in laff and neworleans especially clean versions could ya do ya boi a favorite and keep me up posted on the new shit that come out and send me the clean and other versions ....my email is djqball5000@gmail.com and anything u need that u dont have let me know and i got ya holla back

• 1 month later...
Guest tsmithproducer
Lil Boosie has the most annoying fucking voice in the world of hip hop. That said, this track is still pretty dope.

correction: JBar has the most annoying voice in hip hop. lol

Guest tsmithproducer
how serious are u for getting him on the track?

He will charge this zydeco guy from here (leon chavis) 10,000 , but for rap it depends if he likes the track. i think normally like 5-6 thousand

whoa i know leon chavis...

• 9 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.