Rate this song

• 2 weeks later...

2nulzzm.jpg

Young Money Entertainment is an American record label founded by rapper Lil Wayne. Young Money's president is Lil Wayne's lifelong friend Mack Maine. The label is an imprint of Cash Money Records and is distributed by Republic Records. The label has released eight US No. 1 albums: Tha Carter III, I Am Not a Human Being, and Tha Carter IV by Lil Wayne, Thank Me Later, Take Care and Nothing Was the Same by Drake, and Pink Friday and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded by Nicki Minaj. Current artists include Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, Mack Maine, Jae Millz and Cory Gunz among others.

Follow @euroneverlies on twitter!

ymcmb we all we got

Amethyst Amelia Kelly (born 7 June 1990), better known by her stage name Iggy Azalea (/əˈzeɪljə/), is an Australian recording artist and model from Mullumbimby, New South Wales. She relocated to the United States at the age of 16, first staying in Miami, Florida, and then other parts of the South, including Houston, Texas and Atlanta, Georgia. She first gained recognition after the respective music videos for her controversial songs "Pussy" and "Two Times", went viral on YouTube. On 27 September 2011, Azalea released her first full-length project, a mixtape entitled Ignorant Art, saying she made it "with the intent to make people question and redefine old ideals". In 2012, she announced her signing to Mercury Records and the following year to Island Def Jam. Azalea went into professional modeling, when she became represented by Wilhelmina Models, in the spring of 2012; later that year she was announced the "New Face of Levi Jeans"

• 3 weeks later...

2nulzzm.jpg

Young Money Entertainment is an American record label founded by rapper Lil Wayne. Young Money's president is Lil Wayne's lifelong friend Mack Maine. The label is an imprint of Cash Money Records and is distributed by Republic Records. The label has released eight US No. 1 albums: Tha Carter III, I Am Not a Human Being, and Tha Carter IV by Lil Wayne, Thank Me Later, Take Care and Nothing Was the Same by Drake, and Pink Friday and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded by Nicki Minaj. Current artists include Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, Mack Maine, Jae Millz and Cory Gunz among others.

nice

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

2nulzzm.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

2nulzzm.jpg

• 6 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.