Rate this song

2nulzzm.jpg

Young Money Entertainment is an American record label founded by rapper Lil Wayne. Young Money's president is Lil Wayne's lifelong friend Mack Maine. The label is an imprint of Cash Money Records and is distributed by Republic Records. The label has released eight US No. 1 albums: Tha Carter III, I Am Not a Human Being, and Tha Carter IV by Lil Wayne, Thank Me Later, Take Care and Nothing Was the Same by Drake, and Pink Friday and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded by Nicki Minaj. Current artists include Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, Mack Maine, Jae Millz and Cory Gunz among others.

Follow @euroneverlies on twitter!

2nulzzm.jpg

Young Money Entertainment is an American record label founded by rapper Lil Wayne. Young Money's president is Lil Wayne's lifelong friend Mack Maine. The label is an imprint of Cash Money Records and is distributed by Republic Records. The label has released eight US No. 1 albums: Tha Carter III, I Am Not a Human Being, and Tha Carter IV by Lil Wayne, Thank Me Later, Take Care and Nothing Was the Same by Drake, and Pink Friday and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded by Nicki Minaj. Current artists include Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, Mack Maine, Jae Millz and Cory Gunz among others.

ymcmb fa life

2nulzzm.jpg

solid!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.