Rate this song

k9hzy9.jpg

Pharrell Williams (born April 5, 1973), also known as Pharrell, is an American singer-songwriter, rapper, record producer, fashion designer, and drummer. Williams and Chad Hugo make up the record production duo The Neptunes, producing soul, hip hop and R&B music. He is also the lead vocalist and drummer of rock, funk, and hip hop band N.E.R.D, which he formed with Hugo and childhood friend Shay Haley. He released his first single "Frontin'" in 2003 and followed up with his debut solo album In My Mind in 2006. He will release his second album in 2014.

As part of The Neptunes, Williams has produced numerous hit singles for various musicians. Williams has earned seven Grammy Awards including two with The Neptunes. He currently owns a media venture that encompasses entertainment, music, fashion, and art called i am OTHER. He is also the co-founder of the clothing brands Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream.

Follow @Pharrell on twitter!

I like this jam and it's hot

k9hzy9.jpg

hot

Pharrell Williams (born April 5, 1973), also known as Pharrell, is an American singer-songwriter, rapper, record producer, fashion designer, and drummer. Williams and Chad Hugo make up the record production duo The Neptunes, producing soul, hip hop and R&B music. He is also the lead vocalist and drummer of rock, funk, and hip hop band N.E.R.D, which he formed with Hugo and childhood friend Shay Haley. He released his first single "Frontin'" in 2003 and followed up with his debut solo album In My Mind in 2006. He will release his second album in 2014.

As part of The Neptunes, Williams has produced numerous hit singles for various musicians. Williams has earned seven Grammy Awards including two with The Neptunes. He currently owns a media venture that encompasses entertainment, music, fashion, and art called i am OTHER. He is also the co-founder of the clothing brands Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream.

dope pharrell is the truth

k9hzy9.jpg

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.