Introduction

Rate this song

creativejon

I would like to introduce myself to everyone here on GreenHitz.com.

I am a music promoter that hosts a monthly music showcase in New York City called The Big Apple Indie Music Series aka TBAIMS.  You can learn all about it at www.tbaims.com

Basically, we are a music showcase combined with a networking event connecting indepenedent music artists with music, entertainment, tv and film industry executives each month. We also host a one hour music pitch session in the first hour before the music showcase where any music artist whether or not they are scheduled to perform that night can purchase a 5 minute music pitch session with up to 10 different A&R and industry executives one on one.

We are like no other music showcase as we are here to become your partner to help you with your music career with no real strings attached! Check us out!

• 2 weeks later...

What's up y'all - I produce music covering Dubstep, Electronica, Indie, Hip Hop, & Chillwave. In addition, I do my own vocals and instrumentation as well. I'm definitely looking to network with other talented artists, DJ's, producers, bloggers, & music industry professionals. Thanks in advance for connecting with me.

#turnUP 

https://soundcloud.com/academic803/live-intro

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.