Scrappy Opens Up About Erica & Shay

Rate this song

HipHopBlog

''It Got A Little Heated...''
7:00AM ET August 5th, 2013
Contributor : Monica Coleman
A Rocky Williform Company

Scrappy Opens Up About Erica & Shay

"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star Scrappy spoke to VladTV about his baby's mother, Erica Dixon, and his rumored boo-thang, Shay Johnson. According to Scrappy, he did in fact make up some rumors about Erica cheating--but he's not interested in pursuing Shay any longer.

âIt got a little heated and you know Erica said some things about me that was kinda negative and wasnât right. So you know, I was just acting out in the heat of things you know what Iâm saying?" he said. "Just going HAM, just going cold f-cking turkey. Not that it was right for her to say anything, but it wasnât right for me to answer back with that. She wasnât never messing with no married guy and I know she was never pregnant by nobody. I would have been stopped messing with her. For real, like it would have never gone this long. I would have been said something you feel me? But um, I just want to tone that down because that is a lie.â

âAinât nobody really was messing with me when I was in my little rehab situation," he later shared. "I had one person that was, shouts out to Bambi, came to visit me a couple times. Erica, shout out to her. She came and brought my daughter to see me. I was able to see my daughter and Erica for Fatherâs Day. Other than that, I keep a distance from Shay because she really wasnât instrumental in my rehab situation.â

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.