Pusha T Delays His Album Yet Again

Rate this song

HipHopBlog

''My Album Is the Best Album of the Year''
6:00AM ET July 10th, 2013
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company

Pusha T Delays His Album Yet Again

In an interview with Charlotteâs Power 98, G.O.O.D. Music rapper Pusha T shared that he's pushing his upcoming album back. My Name Is My Name was originally supposed to be released on July 16th, but he says that he wants the other high-profile hip hop releases to run their course before he drops his project.

âItâs been a lot of music coming out. You got the âYe album, You got the Cole, the Wale. I think Hovâs album is even on the 4th (of July). But at the end of the day, I still stand my ground,â he explained. âThatâs politics and logistics. My album is the best album of the year⦠I think the streets are going to have a classic hip-hop album. My Name Is My Name is definitely the hardest album thatâs going to come out this year for sure.â

He also said he had to fight to get a Kanye production on the album.

âThis record, man, Iâm going to be honest. I had to fight and steal this record from âYe,â Pusha revealed. âI heard the record and I loved it, and he called to tell me he wasnât going to be able to give me the record. I ran in the studio real quick and laid a verse to it. I was like, âNah, this is my record already. I already rapped to it. What are you talking about?â We just went back and forth, and he ended up giving me the record.â

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.