Rate this song

2my3rtj.jpg

Tauheed Epps (born September 12, 1977), better known by his stage name 2 Chainz (formerly Tity Boi), is an American hip hop recording artist. He was first known for being one half of the southern hip hop duo Playaz Circle, alongside his longtime friend and fellow rapper Earl "Dolla Boy" Conyers. They were best known for being signed to Ludacris' Disturbing tha Peace label, as well as their debut single "Duffle Bag Boy".

In February 2012, Epps signed a solo record deal with Def Jam Records, an imprint of Universal Music Group. The following August, he released his debut studio album Based on a T.R.U. Story to mixed reviews.[2] The album spawned three successful singles: "No Lie" (featuring Drake), "Birthday Song", and "I'm Different". All of them charted in the top 50 of the Billboard Hot 100.

Follow @2Chainz on twitter!

http://twochainz.com

nicesong, love the beat!!!!

2my3rtj.jpg

Tauheed Epps (born September 12, 1977), better known by his stage name 2 Chainz (formerly Tity Boi), is an American hip hop recording artist. He was first known for being one half of the southern hip hop duo Playaz Circle, alongside his longtime friend and fellow rapper Earl "Dolla Boy" Conyers. They were best known for being signed to Ludacris' Disturbing tha Peace label, as well as their debut single "Duffle Bag Boy".

In February 2012, Epps signed a solo record deal with Def Jam Records, an imprint of Universal Music Group. The following August, he released his debut studio album Based on a T.R.U. Story to mixed reviews.[2] The album spawned three successful singles: "No Lie" (featuring Drake), "Birthday Song", and "I'm Different". All of them charted in the top 50 of the Billboard Hot 100.

2my3rtj.jpg

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.