Xclusives Zone 4 Year Anniversary

Rate this song

xclusiveszone

celebrate-550x366.jpgJanuary 4th, 2008, after a conversation with LowKey, I decided to embark on something new and start my own website. 4 years later Im still here. It has been an amazing 4 years and I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone who made it possible.

I want to thank each and every person who visits the site, because without you I wouldn’t be here. Thank you to everyone who listened to a track, watched a video, left a comment, or even went through 43 pages to catch up on their music.

I would like to thank all the members of the NMC family. Eskay for laying the blueprint. LowKey for getting me to finally start the site. Mel for her amazing work on the site and constant assitance. Not to forget Nation, Splash (welcome back), Shake, Meka, Miss Info, Mikey Fresh, Legend, Young!, Illy and Dre for all their support and memorable moments in the NMC thread.

Big thank you to the VIBE Lifestyle Network for allowing me to be a part of their team and expect bigger and better things in the future.

Finally, thank you to all the artists, websites and blogs out there that I have developed relationships with over the years.

I appreciate all the support and I hope to continue to provide you with all your music needs for years to come.

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.