Rate this song

Chris Brown recently came out with a new song, Including Ludacris, called "Wet The Bed." The song is pretty explicit, and some DJs, like myself, have been looking for the new "Radio/ Clean Version" that has been released to certain radio stations and DJs. I finally got the version from another DJ, and now, I'm giving back to the DJ community. Hope you all enjoy. Give me feedback... A 16-year old DJ can use a few words from some of you experts out there.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3d8qe07dmaf3qxa

If the download doesn't work, shoot me an e-mail at DJ.Techmaster.D@facebook.com or darionwhite@gmail.com.

-Darion White

-DJ Techmaster D

-DJ and Sound Engineering Services

-Web: www.djtechmasterd.webs.com

Chris Brown recently came out with a new song, Including Ludacris, called "Wet The Bed." The song is pretty explicit, and some DJs, like myself, have been looking for the new "Radio/ Clean Version" that has been released to certain radio stations and DJs. I finally got the version from another DJ, and now, I'm giving back to the DJ community. Hope you all enjoy. Give me feedback... A 16-year old DJ can use a few words from some of you experts out there.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3d8qe07dmaf3qxa

If the download doesn't work, shoot me an e-mail at DJ.Techmaster.D@facebook.com or darionwhite@gmail.com.

-Darion White

-DJ Techmaster D

Clean versions are always good. Song was first performed by Chris Brown on March 18, 2011, was released on the radio on September 13, 2011 and it's on his last album. It's got almost 3,000,000 hits on youtube. Okay, this song has already taken off, it's not top 20 stuff or anything, but is that what your looking for? This will work at dances, clubs? maybe. This song will be familiar to most people already, so most likely people will not have any issue, but it all depends where. If it's your passion, I think the dedication you have is everything you need. Keep looking for the new stuff while playing the favorites, observe how people react to everything while you play it, be diverse, don't stick to one thing, find opportunities, keep mixing, build your sound, and build connections.

Clean versions are always good. Song was first performed by Chris Brown on March 18, 2011, was released on the radio on September 13, 2011 and it's on his last album. It's got almost 3,000,000 hits on youtube. Okay, this song has already taken off, it's not top 20 stuff or anything, but is that what your looking for? This will work at dances, clubs? maybe. This song will be familiar to most people already, so most likely people will not have any issue, but it all depends where. If it's your passion, I think the dedication you have is everything you need. Keep looking for the new stuff while playing the favorites, observe how people react to everything while you play it, be diverse, don't stick to one thing, find opportunities, keep mixing, build your sound, and build connections.

Thanks. I was mainly looking for it because I do a lot of events that are on a strict "Clean and Appropriate Music only" basis. Also, I don't like to play a lot of music that talks about explicit things at a venue that it not appropriate (I.E. a school dance) I greatly appreciate your advice, and I will keep it in mind in my future. :)

-Darion White

-DJ Techmaster D

• 2 years later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.