Pill Denies Ever Signing With Maybach

Rate this song

HipHopBlog

''I Ain't Got Nothing Against None of Them...''
9:30PM ET January 3rd, 2012
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company

Pill Denies Ever Signing With Maybach

Atlanta rapper Pill has denied rumors that he was being dropped from Rick Ross' Maybach Music roster. In fact, Pill says he was never signed to Maybach Music in the first place. The rapper told MTV News that his deal was with Warner Bros. Records only.

âI never signed any paperwork with Ross. It was just my deal was over at Warner already," he said.

"I never really went on tour with them; I never really did anything with them," he said. "The only time I performed on tour with them is when it stopped in Atlanta. They still showed love to a n---a when it was time to go to Vegas, or Cali, you know, whatever the label had put together for us to be on as a whole."

He is trying to get released from his contract with Warner Bros. âI ain't got nothing against none of them, nobody. It's just the situation don't work,â he stated. "It's cool with us, I don't got nothing against Ross either. It's just I don't talk to him.â

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.