HipHopBlog

Angela Simmons On Going Nude:

Rate this topic:

''My Dad Knew I Was Doing It For A Good Cause''
4:30PM ET September 29th, 2011
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company

Angela Simmons On Going Nude:

When PETA debuted its latest ads featuring a naked Angela Simmons, more than a few people wondered what Poppa Run had to say about his daughter being in the buff for the animal rights organization. According to Angela, she didn't have a problem with going naked for a good cause and neither did her legendary father.

"Well, I like what PETA stands for as far as the animal cruelty thing and all that stuff. I felt like anywhere I could help to raise awareness for them, I wanted to be part of that and being a vegetarian came natural. Obviously, since I'm a vegetarian I thought this would be a great opportunity for us to collaborate and do something. I know that they already to do that. Obviously, anything that would bring attention to them would be being naked. I think it's really been a good response from everybody."

"My dad knew I was doing it for a good cause. For him, he was very supportive. He's been very supportive in everything I do. He made it easy for me," she added. "[Future PETA involvement?] Yeah, definitely. I think we have a long, bright future ahead of us, you know. My uncle has been dealing with them forever, so it's like passing the torch."

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0