Rate this song

79VYPM.jpg

Terrence LeVarr Thornton (born May 13, 1977), better known by his stage name Pusha T, is an American hip hoprecording artist. He initially gained major recognition as one-half of hip hop duo Clipse, alongside his brother Gene "No Malice" Thornton, with whom he founded Re-Up Records. In September 2010, Thornton announced his signing to Kanye West's GOOD Music imprint, under the aegis of Def Jam Recordings. In March 2011, he released his first solo project, a mixtape titled Fear of God. Thornton released his debut solo album My Name Is My Name, in October 2013. In November 2015, Kanye West appointed Pusha T to take over his role as president of GOOD Music.

Follow @PUSHA_T on twitter!

kingpush.com

14 hours ago, GreenHitz.com said:

79VYPM.jpg

Terrence LeVarr Thornton (born May 13, 1977), better known by his stage name Pusha T, is an American hip hoprecording artist. He initially gained major recognition as one-half of hip hop duo Clipse, alongside his brother Gene "No Malice" Thornton, with whom he founded Re-Up Records. In September 2010, Thornton announced his signing to Kanye West's GOOD Music imprint, under the aegis of Def Jam Recordings. In March 2011, he released his first solo project, a mixtape titled Fear of God. Thornton released his debut solo album My Name Is My Name, in October 2013. In November 2015, Kanye West appointed Pusha T to take over his role as president of GOOD Music.

kingpush.com

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

?????? luv it

16 hours ago, GreenHitz.com said:

79VYPM.jpg

kingpush.com

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

will test

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.